Motorola Defy - Experience

Hi guys,

I am writing this post for sharing a hands on review. I am just sharing my "hands on experience" of Defy. I have been using this mobile for the past 2 years. I am sharing my experience. This is the best mobile I have come across hands down. This is the only mobile which I have used so far, that tells what it is doing. It is not going to toast you a bread or brew you a cuppa or wash your clothes. However if you drop in your washing machine or a bucket full of water, you can be sure that nothing can happen to it.

In my past 2 years, I did not find the need to have a screen guard let alone a protective cover for my mobile. I wanna tell you guys that even though Motorola has decided that the mobile is going to stay on Froyo/Ginger bread (MB525/MB526) the external support for this beast is endless. I am currently running on Paranoid 2.53 based on JB 4.1.2. If you are not sure of what I am talking, I am running on a better version software than what is currently on Samsung Galaxy S2.

What I am trying to say is, if a Defy is available don't mind Defy or Defy + or Defy XT, you can buy them closing your eyes. Do not worry about the software part of it. Communities have already developed 4.2.2 which the latest version of Android and it was released about a month back. I didn't worry about loosing my warranty  because I have never taken my mobile to the service center. (It is my personnel opinion. I am responsible for any damages that are being done to your phone).

Just FYI - I have drowned my phone approx. 10 times - most unknowingly. Taken videos under water. Wash my mobile constantly. I bury my mobile every time I go to a beach. So, the conclusion is Motorola have made a very good phone, however they did not release official upgrades to help it reach the customers. The phone however is truly PARTY READY

please excuse for not sharing the videos here - they are a bit private

any queries or anything you wanna know about Defy, leave a comment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too own a defy which is ringing KitKat 4.4.4 now. Been using this beast for the past three years. It has seen all from froyo to KitKat. Still going strong. I love my phone

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.